Volunteers Needed – Learning Exchange Facilitators
Do you want to be part of an opportunity that will allow you to:
- Practice your facilitation skills in a new setting?
- Get a greater understanding of the challenges public services currently face?
- Connect with new people, ideas and practice?
If the answer to these questions is yes then we are looking for people like you to join a regional pool of facilitators who can support a range of system lead capacity and capability events.
This might include offering facilitation support at:
- Innovation Exchanges – innovation Exchanges are opportunities to go with a group of other interested individuals to visit an organisation that is doing and being different in another sector. The themes of innovation Exchanges can be varied and might include integrating health and care or productivity and performance. An innovation exchange will usually last up to a day and a series of structured presentations, exposures and question times will be organised for the group to attend and learn from. The aim is to be exposed to new ideas, people and practice and for this to inform practice and outcomes back where you work. the role of the facilitator is to help the participants through the day and during a focused session at the end of the day to maximise their learning and commit to actions after the innovation exchange.
- Table facilitation at conference – we have loads of interesting and exciting events that will help to spread improvement ad innovation, like our recent Leading from the edge event where we need people to support the event by facilitating group discussions on the tables. This gives you an opportunity to practice your facilitation skills whilst getting access cutting edge thinking and develop your connections
We ask that you have:
- Experience of facilitating group discussions
- You approach facilitation from a strengths based approach
- You use coaching principles and approaches in your facilitation
- Have permission from your organisation to participate
How will I be matched to opportunities if I volunteer?
Once you have completed the short questionnaire to sign up to be part of the pool, we will contact you when an opportunity comes up to ask if you want to be part of this. The opportunities often will allow you to hear cutting edge practice and thinking whilst utilising your facilitation skills.
To sign up and register your interest please fill in the short survey below.