Experience Life in Another Sector
We have a vision, a vision where leaders consistently work together across organisational boundaries and professions to do the best they can for the place they serve. We hope our Interchange Programme will be a powerful way of helping to support small changes that will add up to make a big shift in the way you work.
Interchange is a collection of opportunities that will facilitate leaders to come together to share, learn and make a difference. Currently in the collection we have opportunities to experience life in different sectors through:
- Action Learning
- Apprenticeship Placements
- Community Experiences
- Fast Track Exchanges
- Innovation Exchanges
We want Interchange to become one of the key ways that leaders across sectors in the North West region can learn and lead differently through experiencing life in another sector. This will help them to work together to create public services that are more integrated and promote communities to be independent and develop resilience. We will be engaging with leaders from across:
- Local Government
- Private Sector
- Voluntary, Community and Faith
- Higher Education
- Fire & Rescue
- Civil Service
How it Works
Interchange is a really simple concept. We match participants together with the intention of a mutual learning opportunity. You tell us what you are looking for in terms of an experience in another sector, then we use our list of current experiences available to help match you.
What it Delivers
- A more connected public, voluntary and private sector landscape in the North West.
- Leaders that are able to see Wicked issues from the perspective of their peers.
- A greater appreciation of the power of exchanges in helping leaders to do and be different.
Interchange can contribute to the region’s collective thinking about how we might tackle the challenges of public services reform and examples of this would be:
- integrating health and care in the broader context of wellbeing and growth.
- devolution and the impact on the region as well as sub-regionsreducing demand and creating more resilient and independent communities.
Get Involved Now
To help us match you
Simply CLICK HERE to complete our short survey to start your interchange journey.