The GM Grad XChange aims to inspire the next generation of GM leaders to play an active part in shaping the GM story. We will be offering graduates the opportunity to spend a week in another organisation to gain insight into the contributions that different organisations make to deliver the ‘Stronger Together’ strategy in GM.
The exchanges are a week-long placement – future dates to be announced – with the chosen week to be agreed between the host organisation and the graduate.
Graduate XChange placements provide an excellent opportunity for:
- Relationship building and networking between GM leaders
- Trust, openness and communication; including constructive challenge
- Collaborative delivery and innovation
- Behaviour change which is informed and delivered within a wider GM leadership context
- Building and sharing skills, practice and ideas
- We are asking organisations to:
- Nominate individuals from their organisations who are currently enrolled in graduate schemes (or equivalent leadership development programmes),to take part in a week-long exchange;
- Offer to provide a week-long placement to two graduates in exchange
- NW Employers will help to co-ordinate all placements
Please see the Grad XChange expectation documents for both placement co-ordinators and graduates for further information.