We have prioritised our services and attention to respond to your current and emerging needs in line with official government guidance.
We will keep this under review and will continue to tailor and evolve this support as the situation unfolds.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Continued support for you to manage the impact of COVID 19 on your workforce through regular updates as the national guidance and position evolves and develops
- We are your regional voice to co-ordinate national guidance and your conduit to feed your thoughts, views and needs into national discussions
- HR Advice line and support continues as normal
- Weekly HR Webinar to discuss your immediate needs with colleagues
- Weekly summary of key issues, communications and resources from other sectors will be circulated via Basecamp
Confidential Coaching & Mentoring
Access to our Leadership Team to provide confidential advice, support and coaching and mentoring
Health & Wellbeing
Advice and guidance on managing your health and well being while working from home
Managing Teams & Performance Virtually
Bite sized learning and webinars to support managers to lead and support teams virtually
Business as Usual
Our meetings and activities will continue as planned via digital and remote working methods to ensure that we continue to be ‘with you when it matters’
Access to Flexible Workforce Resources
We can be your conduit to access our team of professional associates who can provide a breadth of talent and expertise to meet your emerging needs
If you require a copy of this information please feel free to download a copy of our PDF here.