Is this programme for you?
This ‘Train the Trainer’ course is suitable for all employees who may be requested to deliver training and support staff mental health and wellbeing in their roles. This includes staff working within OD, HR, Health Champions, Mental Health First Aiders, Training Administrators, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, and Assistant Managers.
Time: 10.00 to 12.30
This session is being held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
- Science, hormones, and biology of the menopause.
- Signs and symptoms and raising awareness of their impact on performance.
- Best practice work solutions to support women of all ages going through menopause.
- Menopause nutrition – foods to boost memory, focus, sleep, and mood.
- Menopause mental health – strategies to reduce anxiety and balance mood.
- Menopause cafes – setting up, conversation topics, healthy snacks.
This course brings together the science of wellbeing for menopause with the latest information we have about how menopause affects some women at work. It provides straightforward suggestions about what employers and colleagues can do to help, as well as tips for women themselves on how to cope.
Menopause Champions play a proactive role in raising awareness, providing support, and driving positive change related to menopause in their oragnisations.