August 29, 2019 - May 1, 2020
We’re here to help…
For more information please
contact one of our helpful and
friendly staff members on
0161 834 9362
Want to run this course In-House?
Give us a call and we will be more
than happy to help.
Stress resilience is the process of adapting well in the face of adversity, trauma, tragedy, threats or significant sources of stress. Performance nutrition can help staff feel fitter, leaner and be more productive.
This full day workshop focuses on cognitive, mental and emotional wellbeing to help reduce stress and over-thinking. It will boost motivation and performance when working under pressure.
- To understand how stress can affect performance
- To learn how to let go of emotional stress and worry
- To develop strategies to stay calm and mentally focused when working under pressure
- To discover how to be less reactive, think more clearly and make logical decisions under pressure
- To increase energy and wellbeing capacity to execute work more efficiently
Thoughts Vs Reactions – Understanding Your Specific Stressors: Locus of control and emotional intelligence strategies
How to Combat Over-Thinking: Controlling the Controllable-ocusing on what you can do
Mindful or Mind-full? How to Let Go & Move On: How to stop overthinking and over-analysing
Stress Resilience Tips to Help you Focus in the Now: Strategies to get results and feel better instantly
Foods to Replenish the Stressed Body: How to replenish vitamins and minerals depleted by stress
Nutrition to Boost Your Sense of Wellbeing: Quick and easy nutrition tips for busy people
Sleep – How to De-Stress the Brain Before Bed: Nutrition and stress tips for a better nights sleep
£1500 + VAT ( member rate ) – Please note, for non-members a price will be provided upon completion of the booking form.