Is this programme for you?
Social media has never played a more important role in our lives and our businesses. Used well it offers us a unique opportunity to connect and engage with people around the world but, more importantly, it allows us to connect and get important messages out to those in our neighbourhoods, and to hear their responses.
What can you expect?
We are offering two modules – an Introduction and more Advanced. In these 60 minute, virtual modules, we will explore some of the key dos and don’ts of social media and enable you to build, and execute, your own social media strategy.
Alternatively, should you require 1-2-1 tuition we are able to provide that too at a cost of £50 per person, per hour.
Or if you would like to run these sessions in-house for a maximum of 20 people the cost is £600. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction – 15 July 2020, 10.00am
- Which platform is right for you? Comparing the relative merits of the most popular platforms
- Who are your audience and, most importantly, where will you find them online?
- Posting on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Getting to grips with hashtags and tagging
- Developing your messages – what do they want to know about?
- What works and what doesn’t
- When to step away from the keyboard
15 July 2020, 10.00am
£30 + VATpp
£39 + VATpp
We’re here to help…
For more information please
contact one of our helpful and
friendly staff members on
Want to run this course In-House?
Give us a call and we will be more
than happy to help.