Date: 26 September 2017
Location: Stuart Robertson & Associates Ltd, Empress Buildings, 380 Chester Road, Manchester, M16 9EA
Cost: £350 + VAT
This programme, newly revised to match the new BPS Standards in test use, offers a speedy way to gain experience and a nationally recognised qualification in test administration. Some distance learning is incorporated, and a conversion option is available to the broader BPS Test User; Ability qualification.
Prior Training Required: None
- To enable delegates to gain experience in the administration and scoring of psychological tests and questionnaires
- To provide an understanding of the professional responsibilities and duties involved in being an Assistant Test User or Test Administrator
- To qualify delegates in the Assistant Test User (formerly Test Administration) competences to enable British Psychological Society registration on the Register of Qualifications in Test Use and certification
- To enable completion of the introductory module of our Level A programme
Key Features of the Course
- Gives practical experience of test administration in a ‘live’ setting
- Provides full coverage of ethical and legal issues arising from the use of psychological testing
- Exposure to a range of tests (including a personality questionnaire) and modes of administration to ensure that skills learned on the course can be generalised to any situation
- Distance learning support to cover all requirements for BPS registration and certification
- Note that the 1 day course does not qualify delegates to interpret, purchase or use tests independently of a qualified user
- Available as an in-company course with flexible format.
- Delegates who successfully complete this training may transfer in to the Test User; Ability (Level A) course at a later date so as to complete the final components of the Test User; Ability qualification. Contact SR&A for details of arrangements and pricing for this option.
- One-to-One coaching for flexible individual completion
Call for details.