Date: 2 October 2018
Cost: £350 + VAT
Venue: Stuart Robertson & Associates Ltd, Empress Buildings, 380 Chester Road, Manchester, M16 9EA
To book a place on this programme please get in touch with us on 0161 214 7104 or click here to register
This programme, newly revised to match the new BPS Standards in test use, offers a speedy way to gain experience and a nationally recognised qualification in test administration. Some distance learning is incorporated, and a conversion option is available to the broader BPS Test User; Ability qualification.
Prior Training Required: None
- To enable delegates to gain experience in the administration and scoring of psychological tests and questionnaires
- To provide an understanding of the professional responsibilities and duties involved in being an Assistant Test User or Test Administrator
- To qualify delegates in the Assistant Test User (formerly Test Administration) competences to enable British Psychological Society registration on the Register of Qualifications in Test Use and certification
- To enable completion of the introductory module of our Level A programme
Key Features of the Course
- Gives practical experience of test administration in a ‘live’ setting
- Provides full coverage of ethical and legal issues arising from the use of psychological testing
- Exposure to a range of tests (including a personality questionnaire) and modes of administration to ensure that skills learned on the course can be generalised to any situation
- Distance learning support to cover all requirements for BPS registration and certification
- Note that the 1 day course does not qualify delegates to interpret, purchase or use tests independently of a qualified user
- Available as an in-company course with flexible format.
- Delegates who successfully complete this training may transfer in to the Test User; Ability (Level A) course at a later date so as to complete the final components of the Test User; Ability qualification. Contact SR&A for details of arrangements and pricing for this option.
- One-to-One coaching for flexible individual completion
Call for details.