The Organisation Improvement Network is North West Employers’ oldest network, though it was originally known as the Training Officers Network and more recently the Learning and Development Network. The role of the group is to support organisation improvement and the development of public sector employees; share good practice and advice; and highlight local and national drivers.
- To increase collaboration between authorities
- To support learning and improvement across the region.
- To share knowledge and resources and generate ideas
- To disseminate information on national and regional initiatives
- To share strategies and experience