The Organisational Improvement Network was established in 1996 by North West Employers and has remained part of our core offer, though it was originally known as the Training Officers Network and more recently the Learning and Development Network. The role of the group is to support organisational improvement and the development of public sector employees, share good practice and advice and highlight local and national drivers.
- To increase collaboration between authorities to ensure greater efficiencies and explore value for money approaches.
- To support the value of learning, improvement and development within organisations across the region.
- To share intelligence, knowledge, resources and generate ideas to drive change and seek continuous improvement.
- To disseminate information on national and regional initiatives to ensure equal opportunity.
- To share strategic and practical contributions and recognise the value of listening to experiences.