We’re here to help…
For more information please
contact one of our helpful and
friendly staff members on
0161 834 9362
Want to run this course In-House?
Give us a call and we will be more
than happy to help.
100% of women go through the menopause and 50% of them believe their job performance is negatively affected by menopausal symptoms including low levels of concentration, tiredness, poor memory and disturbed sleep as a consequence of hot flushes.
This one-day course focuses on nutrition and well-being strategies to help women experience their healthiest menopause and help them cope better both a work and at home.
- To help women enjoy optimum health for work performance throughout the menopause
- To boost energy, wellbeing and improve mental health pre/during/post menopause which minimizes the impact on work/life balance
- To help women understand the physiology of the menopause
- To boost brain power throughout the menopause improving memory
- To combat weight gain and reduce bloating
- Understanding Key Hormonal Changes during Menopause: Menopause physiology in a nutshell. What’s going on and how it affects your day to day performance
- Hot flushes / Night Sweats / Exhaustion: Top tips for a better night’s sleep so you wake refreshed and ready to face the working day
- Bone Health & Vitamin D: Why & how of taking care of your bones
- Weight Gain & Bloating: Strategies to get results and feel better instantly which puts you in control and provides confidence in your day to day activities
- Menopause Nutrition: Top 5 foods to balance the body naturally and provide energy throughout a busy working day
- Nutrition to Boost Energy & Wellbeing: Tips for healthy eating to help balance energy and mood dips when you feel concentration and performance is flagging
- Menopause Mental Health: How to support the body’s physiology to reduce anxiety and mood swings when working under pressure
£150 + VAT per person ( member rate ) – Please note, for non-members a price will be provided upon completion of the booking form.
Please note, on our regional courses there is a maximum of 15 places available; first come, first served.
This course can also be run in-house at a cost of £1900 + VAT saving £350 (this equates to £126.60 p/p).
If you attend any of the courses in our Health and Wellbeing offer (with the exception of Mediation Skills), we will give you access to one free Digital Webcast or Podcast from the Manchester Stress Institute’s Health and Wellbeing series.
These digital learning portals provide innovative ways to engage and covey your health and wellbeing messages using the latest technology. They bring health to life by offing a multi-media platform by which you can communicate information on health and wellbeing, coving all aspects of health, stress and wellness by expert scientists, doctors, chefs and nutritionists. They are available 24 hours a day on your organisation’s intranet, smart phones, iPads or computers
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar