Is this programme for you?
Date To Be Confirmed
The CiPD state the every manager regardless of age or gender should know what the menopause is and how it may affect the mental and physical wellbeing of staff at work.
Menopause shouldn’t be a taboo subject, and everyone should feel they can have a conversation with their line manager, especially when they need guidance and advice.
Almost one million staff have left their job because of menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats and increased anxiety, while others are forced to take long-term absence from work to manage their symptoms.
Time: 10.00 to 12.30
This session is being held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
Aims of the course
- Understand Key Hormonal Changes For Menopause?
- Menopause physiology in a nut-shell. What’s going on?
- Menopause & Mental Health
- How to support the body’s physiology to reduce anxiety and mood swings
- Menopause and the law at work
- How to identify appropriate workplace changes or adjustments to support team members and help them thrive at work
- Successful frameworks and case studies
- Learn from others to help staff maintain their full potential at work
This course brings together the science of wellbeing for the menopause, together with the latest information we have about how menopause affects some women at work. It provides straightforward suggestions about what employers.