Dates: 20, 21 & 22 February & 10 April 2018
Cost: £2,995 plus VAT
This MBTI training programme equips you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to apply the MBTI framework to everyday business challenges. It also presents you with your own powerful personal development experience. You’ll become immersed in personality Types, learn to appreciate individual differences, strengths and blindspots and be well coached to apply this understanding to enable groups and individuals to work at their best.
The MBTI Foundation Programme takes individuals with no prior experience on a journey of self-discovery, supported by a wealth of expertly designed exercises and resources. They also receive a good grounding in practices encouraged by the British Psychological Society and other bodies that seek to uphold standards.
What you will learn
How to unlock the power of the MBTI Step I framework, the first stage of the MBTI Development Journey
- Essential skills and techniques to apply MBTI insights in one-to-one and group settings
- Technical aspects of personality assessment including test reliability and validity
- How to gain maximum impact from resources such as the MBTI Development Workbook, Flip a Type Tip!, Feedback cards, the MBTI Personal Impact Report and more – over £550 of materials received by each participant!
- Simple, fun and memorable exercises to help others explore and appreciate personality differences
- How to use the MBTI assessment ethically and with impact
- Using Type Dynamics to add depth and understanding to personality differences
- Why organisations worldwide trust the MBTI assessment to boost productivity and performance.
Please Click Here to view more information.
To register your interest please email email@example.com or phone 0161 834 9362.