Cost: £95 + VAT for Members / £125 + VAT for Non-Members
Location: North West Employers Office, Exchange Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester, M5 3EJ
SPECIAL OFFER – book three places, get a third half price!
To book a place on this masterclass please get in touch with us on 0161 214 7104 or click here to register
During this engaging, uplifting and interactive masterclass we will:
- Understand the importance of positive emotions in work (the “why”);
- Share steps leaders can take to improve joy, compassion and engagement in work (the “how”);
- Explore current thought leaders’ research and evidence for improving workplace cultures
- Use measurement and assessment tools for gauging efforts to improve positive cultures in work
- Craft and agree individual leadership action points
Facilitator: Rene Barrett, Associate, North West Employers
Rene supports public sector organisations both regionally and nationally in the diverse areas of leadership and management, workforce planning, workforce development, partnership working, action learning, and the development of creative problem solving skills. Increasingly she is working with clients, both individually and organisationally on building resilience and happiness.
She is an independent development consultant, a fellow of the CIPD, with an MBA and has extensive understanding of the transformation agenda and the needs of practitioners across the public sector. Her work is based on clear value driven practice ensuring that clients receive genuine, authentic support which seeks to share expertise and develop internal capacity, confidence and ability in a supportive and nurturing way.