Dates: Online Learning (Dates to be arranged)
Level 7 Diploma in Leadership and Management – £2,660 + VAT per person
Level 7 Certificate in Leadership and Management – £1,600 + VAT per person
The ILM Level 7 Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management are among the ILM’s most senior qualifications. They are designed for practising and aspiring senior managers and leaders who wish to develop their professional capability and personal ‘brand’. They will be looking to make the best use of resources and understand the need to optimise their organisation’s performance. They may also have to present arguments for change, construct business cases, lead change and evaluate its impact.
Benefits – for the student
Students will see growth in their professional capabilities and their personal ‘brand’. They will gain valuable experience in working on and improving strategic issues within an organisation and will grow and develop as senior leaders and managers.
The Certificate consists of one unit. The Diploma consists of three units. All are designed around the units of the qualifications:
Applying an enquiry-based learning approach to developing leadership and management capability, including:
- Identifying a ‘live’ leadership and management opportunity or issue within the organisation
- Undertaking a data-driven project based on this issue
- Evaluating the outcomes and impacts of the project
Developing a high-level business case for improvement that is aligned with the organisation’s strategic objectives and other planned improvements, including:
- Understanding the strategic context for change in order to identify a high level business case
- Being able to generate and evaluate viable options and apply decision making techniques
- Understanding how to manage the high level business case to the desired business outcomes
To register your interest please contact our Events Team email@example.com or 0161 834 9362.