March 25, 2019 - July 25, 2020
We’re here to help…
For more information please
contact one of our helpful and
friendly staff members on
0161 834 9362
Want to run this course In-House?
Give us a call and we will be more
than happy to help.
Do you ever find your mind blanking out when asked a question? Previous participants have described it as a classic “frozen rabbit in headlights” moment.
Is this for you?
These are designed for designed for aspiring and practicing School Business Managers. Learning how to hold management accountability for an individual or team, as well as, influence priorities and actions as part of School or Trust strategic planning.
What can you expect?
You will see growth in professional capabilities associated with your School Business management role. You will secure an understanding of general and strategic leadership and management skills. You will gain valuable experience in working on and improving organisational issues, growing and developing as leaders and managers.
The Certificate consists of 6 units, which can be completed in 6 months:
• Becoming an effective leader
• Managing projects in the organisation
• Understanding financial management
• Management coaching and mentoring
• Leading innovation and change
• Developing critical thinking
The Diploma lasts 6 months, you will work with your coach on your own personal and organisational development agenda, which can be completed in 12 months. The process involves:
• Self and organisational analysis
• Identification of personal and organisational development objectives
• Setting personal development plan
• Individual monthly coaching
• Access to broad range of leadership and management learning materials
• Monthly reflective reviews
• Final evaluation
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar