Dates: Online Learning (Dates to be arranged)
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management – £2,450 (inc. VAT)
Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management – £1,650 (inc. VAT)
The ILM Level 5 Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management are designed for aspiring and practicing middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for middle and senior management responsibilities. These managers will be looking to make the best use of resources and understand the need to optimise the performance of their teams. They are likely to have a varied range of responsibilities.
Benefits – for the student
Students will see growth in professional capabilities. They will gain valuable experience in working on and improving organisational issues, growing and developing as leaders and managers.
The Certificate consists of six units. The Diploma has a further single unit lasting 6 months. All are designed around the units of the qualifications:
Six units, each lasting one month, covering a range of leadership and management issues. Units cover:
- Becoming an effective leader
- Managing projects in the organisation
- Understanding financial management
- Management coaching and mentoring
- Leading innovation and change
- Developing critical thinking
Managing your own CPD – One unit, lasting six months, in which students work with their coach on their own personal and organisational development agenda. The process involves:
- Self and organisational analysis
- Identification of personal and organisational development objectives
- Setting personal development plan
- Individual monthly coaching
- Access to broad range of leadership and management learning materials
- Monthly reflective reviews
- Final evaluation
To register your interest please contact our Events Team email@example.com or 0161 834 9362.