Let’s start with what’s strong……
Join Cormac Russell, Director of Nurture Development and internationally renowned community development expert and a cast of strength based innovators for a positive, future focused and action oriented day.
We all know that there are things we are better at and things that just aren’t our greatest strengths. This is no different for organisations, communities and places. The ‘Festival of Strengths’ is your opportunity to join a different conversation about how we focus on what people and places are good at, and how by harnessing this power we can increase confidence, independence and create happier and healthier places and relationships.
Cormac Russell will work with you throughout the day in an open space format to help to excite, energise and inform.
The day isn’t a traditional conference, it’s a festival of all things positive and strength based and will give you the opportunity to:
• Learn about the solid business case and evidence that backs strength based working as a sustainable approach for the future
• Hear inspirational stories of where taking a strength based approach has achieved real and lasting outcomes
• Explore what skills and behaviours we need to make strength based working a success and how we can get more of these
• Challenge the motivations for undertaking strength based working to enable a greater impact
Who should attend?
This event is for anyone from any sector who is interested in how they can collaborate and learn to utilise strengths and achieve better outcomes for places. It may be of particular interest to:
• Health and social care
• Children’s services
• Public health
• Community development
• Voluntary and community sector
• Crime and justice
How to book your place?
Book your place by CLICKING HERE.
You can download the Save the Date here.