May 21 @ 10:00 am - June 21 @ 1:30 pm
We’re here to help…
For more information please
contact one of our helpful and
friendly staff members on
0161 834 9362
Want to run this course In-House?
Give us a call and we will be more
than happy to help.
Do you ever find your mind blanking out when asked a question? Previous participants have described it as a classic “frozen rabbit in headlights” moment.
Is this for you?
The Digital Development Programme is aimed at corporate sponsors, ICT development managers, digital leaders, HR and organisational development professionals or those involved in digital or organisational change.
We will share best practice and provide the tools to identify and define your readiness for digital; consider the key components of your culture that may hold you back and identify ways to tackle these; explore new ways of nudging behaviour and develop strategies to hard wire ‘the new normal’ in your business operations – in what is described as the 4th industrial revolution.
To take part in the Digital Development Programme you will need to be available from 10.00am – 13.30pm on all three of the following dates: Tuesday 21 May 2019, Friday 14 June 2019, Friday 21 June 2019
Location: North West Employers Offices, Building 8, 2nd Floor, Exchange Quay, M5 3EJ
Please note that places are limited and will offered on a first come, first serve basis
What can you expect?
- A series of three specialist workshops and
- Two 1-2-1 professional coaching sessions, designed to develop knowledge and practical skills to lead digital change.
The Digital Development Programme is delivered in 3 parts. Each session is designed to offer practical information, expert resources/tools and case study examples and analysis. Please see below the content for each session:
SESSION I: LEADING FOR A DIGITAL CULTURE
Purpose: The first in a three-part series of digital workshops exploring the hot topic of digital. Digital transformation requires a people led approach, but this can only be achieved through the right culture and conditions that are traditionally challenging the way our organisations operate.
By the end of this sessions you will:
- Appreciate digital, digital in the context of your organisation and the cultural gap in our workplace.
- Have explored the leadership and culture required to be a digital organisation that can achieve greater performance and value.
- Considered how to complete an assessment to identify organisational and cultural readiness for digital change.
- Use insight to design and develop and organisational approach to digital transformation.
SESSION II: PLANNING YOUR CULTURE FOR DIGITAL
Purpose: The second in a three-part series of workshops exploring the hot topic of digital. Digital transformation requires a substantial change in the organisational culture. Since organisational culture is defined by the normative behaviour of people we work with, understanding how to efficiently hack this is crucial to cost effective change.
By the end of this session you will:
- Understand the psychology of Behaviour Change and how this can, and is applied to digital change.
- Develop practical skills in three core Behaviour Change models used to drive digital behaviour change.
- Participate in a Behaviour Change Lab to develop a practical example for your work.
- Understand the role of a people led approach in delivering Digital change.
SESSION III: EMBEDDING DIGITAL INTO CULTURE
Purpose: The last in a three-part series of workshops exploring the hot topic of digital in local government. Strategic ambition, plans and behavioural change interventions will get you so far on your journey to Digital transformation. It is crucial that this ambition is hardwired into the belief structure of your organisation through key touch points and anchors.
By the end of this session you will:
- Explore how lasting change is achieved and how to hard wire digital ambition into the organisational ‘the new normal’.
- Identify key anchors in your organisation, and how to leverage these to ensure your culture is digitally resilient.
- Grasp how to build in techniques to your performance management systems that will reinforce your cultural aspirations for digital.
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Describe digital, the digital agenda and what it means for your organisation.
- Identify the required leadership and cultural features of a digital organisation.
- Be able to apply a simple diagnostic tool to understand organisational readiness and maturity.
- Use diagnostic insights to inform and structure a change plan.
- Appreciate behavioural change techniques to nudge towards digital approaches.
- Consider the components of a people led approach to digital transformation.
- Develop a plan and approach to build digital resilience and hard wire your new digital operations into how you do business.