April 30 - May 1
We’re here to help…
For more information please
contact one of our helpful and
friendly staff members on
0161 834 9362
Want to run this course In-House?
Give us a call and we will be more
than happy to help.
Do you ever find your mind blanking out when asked a question? Previous participants have described it as a classic “frozen rabbit in headlights” moment.
Is this for you?
This programme offers a flexible and speedy route to the BPS qualification as a Test User; Occupational, Ability, allowing significant savings in time spent in the classroom and incorporating some distance learning. The course includes the Assistant Test User component which is completed on Day 1. See ‘Key Features’ below if you are already qualified as an Assistant Test User.
Prior Training Required: None
What can you expect?
- A practically oriented 2 day course with Distance Learning and Assessment materials for some of the knowledge based areas in TUA . Some pre-course and post-course work is required.
- High tutor to delegate ratios ensure individual attention
- Rigorous coverage of the areas of competence that make up the TUA qualification
- A varied approach including workshop activities and practical sessions in administration, feedback, choosing among tests, evaluating tests, and more
- Comprehensive notes to support the assessment of knowledge based and other areas
- An independent view of tests from a range of major UK test publishers
- Delegates gain automatic registration as independent test purchasers by dint of achieving TUA
- Available as an in-company course with flexible format
- One-to-One and One-to-Two coaching for flexible individual completion. Call for details
- Delegates who have already successfully completed Assistant Test User (ATU) training, and who are registered as such on the BPS RQTU, may be exempted from the ATU elements of the TUA assessment. Contact SR&A for details of arrangements and pricing for this option.