November 26 - November 27
We’re here to help…
For more information please
contact one of our helpful and
friendly staff members on
0161 834 9362
Want to run this course In-House?
Give us a call and we will be more
than happy to help.
Do you ever find your mind blanking out when asked a question? Previous participants have described it as a classic “frozen rabbit in headlights” moment.
Is this for you?
2 day programme with FREE Quintax Starter Pack
This training programme, also newly modernised, offers a speedy route to the BPS Test User; Occupational, Personality (TUP) qualification together with full Quintax Authorised User status with SR&A. The course incorporates some distance learning – it is intended for delegates who have already completed the BPS Test User: Ability course.
Registration at TUP level on the BPS RQTU via this course is only possible if delegates have already been registered at TUA, or if they are being registered on both qualifications at the same time, e.g. by dint of completing both qualifications with ourselves.
The course includes a FREE Quintax Starter Pack for every delegate. This includes a Quintax User Guide, a Quintax Interpretation Guide, and an On-line Account Set-up, with 100 Quintax On-line Units (enough to assess up to 5 people).
Prior Training Required: Test User; Ability
What can you expect?
- A practically oriented 2 day course with Distance Learning and Assessment materials for some of the knowledge based areas in TUP . Some pre-course and post-course work is required.
- Comprehensive coverage of Quintax, a major personality questionnaire combining the best of profile measurement based on the ‘Big Five’ personality dimensions, with the facility to ‘type’ respondents and provide powerful feedback for selection and development of staff
- Quintax Starter Pack described above ensures that delegates can use Quintax On-line immediately after training
- Full introduction to use of Quintax On-line and general issues raised by on-line assessment
- Comprehensive notes to support the assessment of knowledge based and other areas
- High tutor to delegate ratios ensure individual attention
- Rigorous coverage of the areas of competence that make up the BPS TUP qualification
- A varied approach including workshop activities and practical sessions in feedback, test interpretation, and more
- Full test publisher registration in Quintax and potential access to a range of other personality instruments
- Available as an in-company course with flexible format
- One-to-One and One-to-Two coaching for flexible individual completion. Call SR&A for details.