Is this programme for you?
Evidence and Behaviour – Based Programme Offer Pathways
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new evidence and behaviour-based programme for 2024. The complex environment that we find ourselves operating in requires organisations to find new and innovative solutions to the HR and OD problems we face. Many industry experts and professional bodies promote the use of evidence and behaviour-based approaches, to devise better people solutions that support the behaviours of our workforce. With this in mind, we have developed an offer that will introduce the key concepts within evidence-based practice and behaviour-based HR and OD. Some of our members have already started this journey with us and have began to see the benefits that these approaches can bring.
We understand that our member organisations will be at different points within their organisational and learning development programmes and may have different requirements from the evidence and behavioural-based offer. Therefore, we are proposing several potential pathways within this offer that will provide varying levels of content. These pathways will ensure that there is an offer to suit all members in relation to their budget, availability/capacity and development need.
- Introduce behavioural-based and brain models and their application to stress management and wellbeing.
- Identify the workplace factors that register as threat and may lead to a stress response.
- Discuss how stress, particularly chronic, can impact health, wellbeing, and performance.
- Identify what can be done to promote an environment that reduces threat and promotes wellbeing factors.
- Highlight the legal responsibility around managing stress in the workplace.
Time: 09:30 – 12:30
This session is being held virtually via Microsoft Teams.