Making the decision to change roles or plan a career change can often be a daunting process. Helping individuals build skills and confidence in approaching career aspirations is what we can offer.
We can create bespoke support to help individuals reach their goals through the following:
- 1:1 career coaching
- mock interviews with external peers
- presentation and interview skills
Our suggested approach focuses on:
- Affordability – for budget holders who are experiencing very tight financial constraints but want to support individual outcomes
- Tailored support – a based predominantly on individual coaching that is tailored to suit the individual and incorporates some elements of choice
- Practical support to build confidence
- Lifelong learning – developing skills so individuals can move on to other roles in the future
- A partnership approach – using facilities and resources wherever possible within
Individuals’ needs are at the heart of what we deliver.
Please contact us to discuss what is important for you and your team.
For more information please contact:
Business Delivery Officer
T: 0161 214 7103